Monday, July 4, 2011

July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July.  Like everyday since May 10, 2011, I started off the morning with a hot cup of lemon water.  But that's it for me today from a diet standpoint.  I will be taking the day off and eating what I want today. 

Why you ask?  I don't have a good reason other than I think I need to remind myself that I can eat something I shouldn't and it isn't going to kill me.  I'm not going to binge and I don't have any concrete plans for what I will eat.  I don't really have a craving either so I may end up just eating something healthy after all.

I also know that I will be getting a lot of exercise because, for the third day in a row, I will be going to Disneyland.  My parents called me this morning to see if I wanted to go to the Happiest Place on Earth to watch 4th of July fireworks.  Who am I to say no to that?

So have a great birthday America and I'll try to check in later with a report on what I ate.  I'm thinking the Fried Green Tomato Sandwich from Hungry Bear might be the call. 

No comments:

Post a Comment