Saturday, August 6, 2011

Two Weeks Later and I'm Still making Progress

Despite some incredibly long hours at the office, a trip to the Orange County Fair --on Food Truck Night mind you-- and far too many dinner out, I am still making progress towards my goals.  Hooray for me!

So about that progress.  I am down to 281 lbs.  That's 41 total pounds lost since May 9, 2011.  It seemed like I hovered in the high 30's forever but now that I have broken into the 40's I am inspired.  I am also on the edge of going below 280 which is also a good milestone that I hope to accomplish in the next week.  But the milestone I am looking forward to the most will hopefully be here by the end of August, and that's weighing 276 lbs.  276 is important because my weight loss goal will be less than 100 lbs left.  Going from triple digits to double digits will be awesome. 

Another exciting discovery I made in the last two weeks is that a lot of the clothes I was too fat to fit into a few months ago now fit well.  Some of them are even a little too loose.  I was a 46-inch waist in May and now the size 42 pants in my closet are in the wardrobe rotation.  I also had a lot of great XXL size shirts that were too tight.  Now I can wear them without them stretching too snug across my shoulders and my gut hanging out the bottom.  I love having new, old clothes!

The BodyMedia FIT armband is still working wonders for me.  I've lost 6 lbs since I began wearing it.  It also keeps me honest about what I am eating because I don't want to put down that I ate garbage.  Here are my stats for yesterday.

BodyMedia FIT stats for August 5, 2011
Calories Burned-3,271 | Calories Consumed-2,552 | Calories Deficit-719 | Moderate Activity 0:20 | Steps-5,091 | Sleep-7:10 | Sleep Efficiency-82%

No comments:

Post a Comment